[Coco] Help - CoCo emulator disk image formats...???

Carey Eugene carey at cebridge.net
Sat Jul 15 13:59:54 EDT 2006

B&P

> Never mind - I was able to get the j version.  I get much further, but
> now I end up with the following error at the end of the "write"
> operation:

Is the floppy disk completely blank?

Since you are working with single sided disk image, I'm thinking that maybe
the back side of the floppy is formatted a different format, and so omniflop
is seeing two different formats and getting confused.

Try formatting the disk so that both sides have the same format.

You could try the 'custom' format.  It might behave differently.

Other than that, all I can suggest is contacting the author.

Undoubtably Omniflop is a complicated program.  It's trying to support a lot
of formats.

But it's not a reliable program.  It's also not a friendly program.

Carey