[Coco] Disto 2 Meg kit

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:29:30 EDT 2006

Sorry, Stephen,
You mentioned that you couldn't find the DISTO docs on the ftp site, so I
sent you the link.

That said, you're right, it would appear to be different. The doc on the ftp
site is just the installation manual. There is no schematic of the 2 Meg
boards there at all, but given previous comments regarding Tony's habit of
purposly giving out false data, I'm not sure I could trust them.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.