[Coco] Re: Reporting SPAM

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:17:17 EDT 2006

But what is the worse of 2 evils? With Gmail, you agree that Google can read
all of your e-mail and sell that information to whoever they want. Privacy
goes out the window with Gmail. I know there is no "perfect" solution, but
Gmail seems as scummy as any spammer is this "agreement". My hotmail account
does a good job, I might get 3 to 5 spams a day. I can live with that.
About 5 years ago, they use to pay you for a banner ad on your desktop and
how much you surfed. It was a good deal, I Knew they were logging my
activity and I got paid about $40 US a month -paid for my internet during
that time. Now, all I do is remove all the spy ware from customer's
computer.
-Glen