[Coco] Who's good at copying 450 CoCo disks?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 6 17:11:16 EDT 2006

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:33:29 -0600, Carey Eugene <carey at cebridge.net>
wrote:

> Tim Lindner has offered.  He said he's set up to make mass duplication,
> regardless whether the disks are copy protected or not.  And judging
> from a google search, he certainly seems to be qualified.  But he also
> said it might take up to nine months.  That's a looong time.

> Who do you think could do the best job?
>
> And yes, I know... you are probably going to say "They all can!"  [grin]
>
> Carey
     I would certainly vouch for Tim... he has the CatWeasel PC card that
can copy any of the copy-protected disks, and he actually leant me his
board for a few months to copy my own copy-protected stuff, so that I
could get more games on my webpage. And that was with him shipping the
board up to me in Canada.

--
L. Curtis Boyle