[Coco] Re: NEW GAMES (kinda sorta) FOR THE COCO 3!!!!

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 5 22:59:07 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible. The coco interpreter was not
designed to do it. The best you can do, is to make a 720K disk, put all
files on it and generate a new TOC file using the tocGen utility found on
the first disk of KQ3. But since we have access to the source code of the
interpreter, perhaps someone could modify it to scan every floppy drives to
locate a resource.

Guillaume