[Coco] NEW GAMES (kinda sorta) FOR THE COCO 3!!!!

carlin at nauticom.net carlin at nauticom.net
Tue Jul 4 15:20:17 EDT 2006

I should have also mentioned that this software is largely untested.  I'm
sure there will be other bugs and hiccups along the way.  One thing I
haven't tried at all is saving a game, so it is possible that the disk you
save the game to might get trashed.  Don't say you weren't warned.

I'm learning a great deal about how the AGI system works, and so I hope to
be able to bring a few more games into the fold eventually.