[Coco] High Precession Number revisited

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jul 18 15:12:04 EDT 2006

Arraon

In your quest for displaying high precision number, I came across a
book at Haslam's Book Store in St. Petersburg Fl.  called TRS80
Color Comupter Programs. In the back section is a program called
powers. It will calculate an integer to a positive integer power and
display it up to 250 decimal digits. IT is written in extended color
basic and is only 52 lines long.

What caught my eye was the ability to display an interger raised to
a power upto 250 decimal digits and display it on the screen in 25
digits per line. IF interested, I can scan it and send it to you.

james