[Coco] VGA adpator fior the Coco 3

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 11 01:08:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

Wondering what happened to he VGA Adapter I placed a order have heard
nothing.  Also ADOS 3 and extended can who ever sent me the copies
please resend it.  I got permission from Alex F. As I was a customer and
really want it back.  Still trying to get a dual floppy drive so far
Ebay has been a experience of scam artists.  It not I would have three
units by now.  I am waiting for Cloud nine to get back to online so I
can get a EPROM burned but it taking forever.

What is the status of the Superboard just curious.

Thanks,

--
Basil Fitze
Computer Consultant