[Coco] Propeller CoCo emulator.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jul 7 00:23:44 EDT 2006

All:

I just received this email, and was blown away from the
screen shots.  I will reread the comments in the forum to
confirm it, but it looks like someone has a CoCo Emulator
running on a Parallax Propeller Chip.  Like I said, I need
to confirm this, but this is incredible if it is true.

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/

Jim,

I just checked out your web site and noticed that you are
a CoCo aficionado. You may be interested in the Propeller
CoCo emulator.

http://forums.parallax.com/forums/default.aspx?f=25&m=126292&p=1&ord=a

Somewhat limited, but it's amazing what this little
Propeller chip can do.  Someone else is implementing a
Commodore 64 emulator using the same
Propeller chip.

David