[Color Computer] [Coco] NEW GAMES (kinda sorta) FOR THE COCO 3!!!!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 22:40:53 EDT 2006

Those games run on the Sierra Adventure Game Interpreter.
I'm guessing the lo-res version which was phased out shortly after the
coco games were released because the hi-res version was more popular.
That might be why there were no more releases for the CoCo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarien

I'd like to see one of it's competitors become available as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUMM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM