[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] War games T-shirt

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 22:42:17 EST 2006

On 01/29/2006 04:49 pm, Basil Fitze wrote:

> Been told TREK is dead, Paramount is done with it.  It saved its ass but
> now its out like yesterdays lunch, but then they made Enterprise that
> was enough to sour the best fan, they should learn from us Coconuts.

Personally, I considered "Enterprise" the best series the franchise ever did,
edging out Deep Space Nine.  I was never that crazy about the first series,
as I was already a serious fan of printed science fiction for years before
the show premiered when I was in sixth grade.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief