[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] War games T-shirt

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 29 16:49:33 EST 2006

Hello,

Besides that movie the only one I remember was Nerds 1, but if you look
close in STNG they used a modified Coco and a TI-44/9a.in the sickbay
they removed the keyboards and painted them white.

The first series was way before they had desktops, much of the displays
were very privative back in 1966 they had nothing even close to a
computer not even a Altair's.kit.   I think if you meant the first ST
movie  I think  they uese Pet or was that just in  Captain Kirk
apartment.

Been told TREK is dead, Paramount is done with it.  It saved its ass but
now its out like yesterdays lunch, but then they made Enterprise that
was enough to sour the best fan, they should learn from us Coconuts.

--
Basil Fitze
Computer Consultant
basilf at shaw.ca