[Coco] Re: OT -- Texas and highway laws in general

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 30 09:24:40 EST 2006

Well, I can't cite the chapter and verse at the moment, but it should be
noted that U.S. FEDERAL LAW prohibits highway/paving contractors from
warranting their work!  We could have good roads.  It would however cost
more up front and much less down the road.  Big business needs their job
security.

Bruce W.

Seen on a bumper sticker; "I Love My Country, It's the Government I'm afraid
of..