[Coco] Free websites

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Tue Jan 24 21:49:13 EST 2006

 I've been thinking on this for a couple of years....

 I suppose my brain is in high gear tonight..or just nuts.

 I have several websites I use for selling stuff. But none of them is busy
enough to use up the bandwidth or memory allotted to them.
 I've always wanted to offer some space (as a subdomain) on one or more of
these sites for Coco users. This question has come up many times before.

 However, I don't know how to make it happen. If I give someone access to a
subdomain, they inherently gain access to the main URL.

 Can't do that!!!

 Does someone here know how I can offer a free subdomain to a user on a
Linux system without them getting into MY site?

George