[Coco] Free websites

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Tue Jan 24 21:29:46 EST 2006

I'd like some advice on this topic too. I've done a lot of research on
various free web hosting services, and I can't seem to find one that will
allow you to upload .DSK files. I have a number of Coco disk images that
I'd like to have available for download on my Coco website, as well as
some .VEF Coco picture files. But all of the free web hosting services
I've researched have serious restrictions on the types of files you can
upload to your site, and none of them allow .DSK files or .vef files. If
the file you want to upload has an extension that isn't on their approved
list, sorry, you cannot upload it. Any advice on this?

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT