[Coco] Coco] Modpatch

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 16 12:18:29 EST 2006

Modpatch generally is used for on the fly in memory module changes, and
comes with OS9. ipatch allows massive changes to be distributed in one
file, and you can also do patches to modules in a boot file with EZGEN,
KWIKGEN and DED.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:51:28 -0600, Brian Palmer <Bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

> I have ton of patchs for various OS9 modules and programs, but I can not
> seem to
> find MODPATCH anywhere. I have looked on RTSI, but unable to find it up
> there.
> Is MODPATCH the correct program to use or is there another that is
> better.
> John Donaldson.
>
> you could always use ezgen1.09, and there is another earlier version of
> ezgen, which you can patch a module using it, I always found ezgen
> easier to
> use.
>
> if you can't find ezgen, I'll look around for it, and send a dsk image
> of it
>

> been awhile since i used it, but I'm 100% certain ezgen does patch a
> module
> in memory or on a disk.
>
> viva le coco
>
> briza