[Coco] Re: [!!!!!SPAM!!!!!] Re: Yours Loan is approved -Bathory

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Jan 16 07:34:31 EST 2006

> No sign of it here until you reposted & told me about it!
>
> Check the header for where it came from.  I offen get emails from 'myself' (a
> mail redirect service I have set up) which I know is impossable (can't 'send'
> Emails with that address).  It was most likely a fake Email sent directly to you
> to 'look' like it came from the list.

It wasn't a PM, I use a newsreader to read

The Spam's Reference:

The header tells me it has been posted to:

gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco, gmane.spam.detected

Maybe it has been deleted by gmane right after I popped it from the news
server and it wasn't mailed to the list members.

Dennis, any clues?
Regards,
Torsten