[Coco] CC2 Not Working

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Jan 14 22:21:13 EST 2006

John,
I think some of the code in cc252.c has TAB characters in it, and the
compiler may be barfing on that. I fixed that by loading it into my
favourite text editor (Ved of course!), and then saving it again. There's
probably utilities around that will detab a text file.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.