[Coco] C Programming in General

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Thu Jan 12 11:19:13 EST 2006

On 12-Jan-06, at 10:33 AM, Alan Jones wrote:

> I have tried to learn C several times but I always give up
> after a while. I am thinking about giving it another shot.
> How do you guys stay motivated?

I think this is the most important question of all. You need either a
book or program that's engaging, to teach you the basics, and then
you need a project to help you apply what you've learned. This can be
anything, but it should be something simple to begin with, something
that uses what you know. Later on you can think up more complex
projects that involve tying in new technologies, as you learn about
them.

--
James Dessart
http://skwirl.net