[Coco] News of Ashley Taylor

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 00:33:55 EST 2006

Roger, we are all grieving with you.  We will be praying for you and
your family, for the strength to move on through the next few very
dark days.

I had several close friends, and my Dad, pass away in November.  For
the present, it is good to grieve, to remember the good times, and to
mourn the loss.    In their pain, your brother Doug and his wife will
need your strength and encouragement.  Take whatever time you have
available just to be close to them.  You don't even have to say much;
your presence alone will be a comfort.  Remember that you aren't
alone -- you are on our minds and in our hearts.

--Jim