[Coco] News of Ashley Taylor

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Jan 10 21:22:58 EST 2006

Roger,
It is a hard time for those that are left behind to wonder why this all
happened.
My condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Many people cry out and say: How can you believe in a good God when he lets
children suffer?
I really believe it is to teach us a lesson of humility, seeing how brave
some of the little ones are in the face of such tradgey.
I believe in a just and merciful God, and I believe that Ashley is now with
Him, living a glorious pain-free life.

If you believe in God, hang on to that.
God bless you and yours.

the capacity to be his spokesman,