[Coco] OS9DSK programme for PC

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 10 00:24:03 EST 2006

My image has $B400 bytes in the allocation map or $B4 sectors. Since we
are starting at lsn$01, then the map should run through lsn$B4. The
start of the root directory would be at lsn$B5 which it is.

If your .vhd image is showing $B500 bytes, then something is wrong but
I'm not yet sure what. I did not use the latest NitrOS-9 build for my
format. There could be a bug in the current build Format.