[Coco] Re: S-Record test

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 7 11:06:53 EST 2006

I did not bother to run it as a ROM pack but a conversion in OS-9 and a
dump of the result suggests that it clears the screen and then prints,
" This is a Coco ROM pack built by you. Are we having fun yet? Please
purchase RAINBOW and get free upgrades! www.raindowide.com"

If this was created with Portal-9, the Motorola S-record save routine
needs to be corrected.