[Coco] S-video Prospects...

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Jan 6 03:08:11 EST 2006

Hi,

May I please have a copy of your program so I can take a picture on my TV
with the same display.

It is a 27" RCA set that when it was purchased was the top of the RCA line
for that size.

There may be a wider set of results than I expected depending on the
individual TV's used.

I assumed that others would get similar results in that the presence of a
S-Video input to me would indicate a high end set.

Looking at your pictures I do not see the results that I got when comparing
the display with my Sony KV-1311CR.

I need to take a picture from that TV also.

Thanks

Stephen H. Fischer