[Coco] S-video Prospects...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jan 4 23:42:59 EST 2006

Well excuse me for pissing you off!

While your little experiment seems to work on a vast sample of "ONE", I am not convince
that your simple circuit is robust to work on many. Secondly I have stated two issues that
are not false information. So if you think that they trivial then that is your choice. Granted I
have not tried the AD725 in any circuit form so I cannot verify your claims. IF this is an
anoyance to you then so be it. I will then be anoying. I have just issued some concerns from
the specifications of both the AD725 and the Color Computer itself.

Besides I think you far under estimate the material costs. The chip alone is $9 and a 16 pin
surfboard is in the $6 range. Two items and you are already at $15. Now if one has a very
well stocked parts bin then maybe $15 is realistic. I seriously doubt that the average person
out there can do it for that cost.

james