[Coco] S-video Prospects...

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Jan 4 21:22:57 EST 2006

Hi,

What!!! Another stupid reply. I am getting tired of these.

Most people on this list know that statement is wrong.

The CoCo 3 produces *exactually* what the AD72x chips are designed to
convert to NTSC S-Video.

First is it was too fast or slow I forget, now this totally wrong statement.

Go stand in the corner for 3 hours with a dunce hat!

Stephen H. Fischer