[Coco] [Color Computer] What is a leap second

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jan 3 20:04:34 EST 2006

George

If I remember correctly this is the 19th time in the last 25 yrs or so.

I know that it  has not been every year but I think around 1980 or so was the
first time that a leap second was added.

The Earth is slowing! Well after spinning around for about 4.5 billion years
one would slow down a bit too!

james