[Color Computer] [coco]lzh file decompression for Doz XP

Tue Jan 3 04:25:39 EST 2006

Hi,

I have been using quite sucessfully "WinRAR"

http://www.rarlab.com/

When I am scanning my copy of RTSI files, I just click on the *.lha file and
WinRAR starts and shows me the contents.

Then I use the WinRAR browser to look at other files just as quickly.

Stephen H. Fischer

George Ramsower wrote:
> A couple years ago, I was transferring large files between my CC3 and this
> XP box using file compression. I thought I used WinZip to undo the files
> from the coco. I also thought these were ZIP files. I can't figure out
> what I used. Now, I tried LHA to create an LZH file and WinZip won't
> unarc it without help.
> Any suggestions on where to find an archiver that can un-crunch an LZH
> file created on a coco using LHA under OS-9 Level deux?
>
> George

Yahoo! Groups Links