[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: TRS-80 CoCo Group Color Computer Composite Vi...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 23:50:48 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/30/06 8:55:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kevdig at hypersurf.com writes:

>Hi,

>    They tried to confuse us by using an  RCA
>jack for the connector. But on
>the deuce that is an RF  output. The
>good news is that the tre has a
>composite output as well.  The
>bad news is that the quality of that
>signal is ... less  than it should have been.
> The GREAT news is that
>someone on this board (Roy?)  has come up
>with a doo hickey to hook a tre
>up to a standard VGA  monitor using the
>RGB output (that was intended for
>the CM-8).

>                   kevin

Yep that's me.   I have gotten 6 out the door in
two week's.     I have 3 more in the pipe and now
I'm waiting on more supplies from Jameco and
the Semiconductor Store.    I ordered 25 each
of the AL250 and AL875.     They got 6 of each
in stock they will send me now and I will have to
wait 4 weeks for them
to get more.  I'll use that time to prep enclosures
so I really won't fall behind much.
   So far the feedback has been all positive.
>From what's been said
I fear my little box may cause a run on LCD
screens.  :)

Roy