[Coco] imgtool changes

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Jan 28 19:28:27 EST 2006

I think what we have is a bug in the latest imgtool.exe according to the
MESS .103 help file under What's New.

Imgtool Changes:
----------------
- Implemented a feature that allows filters to qualify files, to see if they
   are appropriate for any given filter.  [Nate Woods]

- Updated Mac module; moved to floppy abstraction system, as well as support
   for directories and filters.  MFS disk image creation now works.  [Nate
   Woods]

- Added support for modules to specify specific for icons.  Enhanced the Mac
   module to support this feature.  [Nate Woods]

- [Imgtool] Changed the Imgtool "put" command to require a destination
   argument, like the UNIX "cp" command.  This is so that a directory argument
   can be properly specified.  [Nate Woods]

- [Imgtool] Added the ability to get and put the boot block, as if it was a
   file called "??BOOT??".  The FAT module has been enhanced to support this
   feature.  [Nate Woods]

- [Windows Imgtool] The insert file dialog will no longer let the user specify
   a file that does not exist (which was allowed, but eventually resulted in an
   error.)  Also, fixed a few cosmetic errors.  [Nate Woods]

- [Windows Imgtool] The disk title is now displayed on the title bar, if
   present.  [Nate Woods]

--

Roger Taylor