[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Fri Jan 20 22:38:38 EST 2006

The bugle sounds again...

As I promised months back when I received hosting support for the CoCo3.com
domain, I'm adding new features to the site when I can, and one of those
features is something we really need... a way to see the CoCo world from
another perspective... and that is through a gallery of photos that you can
submit on your own.

So, we're getting a professional 'all-things-CoCo' photo gallery at
CoCo3.com as soon as tonight.  This HQ gallery system should be ready to
accept any CoCo-related pictures that you want to post along with comments
and other information.  It's very nice and has more features than you would
expect, so I hope we get a lot of good use out of this system.

For one, I would love to see all the past CoCo Fest pictures that have been
shot over the years, as well as personal photos of CoCo users.  If you have
an idea for a category, let me know and I'll consider it when I'm
configuring the gallery tonight.

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor