[Coco] DriveWire Server on SourceForge

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jan 5 19:16:19 EST 2006

All,

In order to facilitate further development of servers for Cloud-9's
DriveWire, I have created an open source project for DriveWire Server
on SourceForge.  Located there is the source code for a text-based
Linux/Mac OS DriveWire server that I have written.  It works, but is
a bit lean and could use some spit and polish from the CoCo community.

I would encourage those who use DriveWire on a Linux or Mac to
download and try out this program.  I do have more "robust" servers
written for Windows and Mac OS specifically, but have not decided
whether I will make those servers open source yet.

You can find the project page at:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/
drivewireserver/
--
Boisy G. Pitre