[Coco] Dircopy syntax?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 5 16:06:05 EST 2006

Greetings all;

Does anyone recall the syntax to make computerwares 'dircopy' utility
work?  All I can get out of it is a command syntax error and its help
screen.  AIR, I used to use it with the DSU options years ago.

Or alternatively and somewhat less desireable cause dsave won't sort,
where can I find the proceedure it takes to be able to use the new
(improved?) dsave?

I'm trying to get the latest nos96309 disks copied to my hd so I can
start building a bootfile that actualy runs my hardware.  And I'll be
dipped if I'm going to do it one file at a time.  I'm notexactly into
masochism.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: