[Coco][Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:19:40 EST 2006

Rod,

I have had the same issues, and I regard that scenario as basically
extortion. If I paid on time and communicated, I should get a positive
feedback right then. If I have problems with the merchandise or shipping
issues caused by the seller, I should be able to post negative feedback
without reprisal.

When I see auctions that mention that the seller works this way (which I
think is against EBay rules - and definitely should be if it isn't), then I
don't do business with them. I consider using the feedback system to trump
negative feedback from the buyer as EXTREMELY unethical (and I wouldn't be
surprised if it's also actually illegal). Anyone who works this way has to
do without my business.

Ciao!

Richard

Yahoo! Groups Links