[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 06:39:29 EST 2006

It sounds like you been hooked on a phishing line!
(A bogus E-mail and website that is intended to harvest your eBay
information for fraudulent and malevolent purposes.)
Make SURE that you ARE dealing with eBay.)
Bruce W.

Basil,

This simply sounds like a bug in the eBay system. Your statement that

"I am suspended yet I am buying and selling, WHAT!!! "

    Please note:
    This suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any
balance on your eBay account. Please check you balance and make an immediate
payment.

  I feel Ebay should compensate me for this harassment.

    Continue >

  This total BS and I can't do anything because there is no number or seller
to list in my strike removal process.  This is a case of mental cruelty
maybe if there is a lawyer out there willing to take on this case we can sue
Ebay for harassment  and cruelty.  Dealing with Ebay is like dealing with
robots, useless.    How many more e-mail scams is there out there.  I am
suspended yet I am buying and selling, WHAT!!! If anyone can help I would
appreciate it  I am serious about the law suite.

  .

  Thanks

--
Basil Fitze