[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 00:42:01 EST 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 23:21, Stephen Castello wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:59:26 -0500 (EST), KnudsenMJ at aol.com had a
>
>flock of green cheek conures squawk out:
>> this
>>arms-length method of doing emails between buyers and sellers is a
>> real  pain (and a new feature -- wasn't like this a year or so ago).
>>--Mike K.
>
>That feature was always there as the 'ask the 'seller/buyer a
>question'.  The email address is still in the end of auction email.
>They can be listed on the MyEbay page for 14 days, if you have it
>configured to do so.

Uh huh, sure, and it only works IF you are coming from your registered
with them, home email address.  Otherwise they won't forward the
friggin message...  It takes calls from attornies committing barrity to
get past that little unknown rule of theirs.  See my post to Mike for a
blow by blow synopsis.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: