[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:33:15 EST 2006

I have to agree with Glen on this one. It sounds more and more like a
phishing attempt the more Basil says about it.

My wife deals on eBay all the time, both as a buyer and a seller. The only
complaint that she has is that most sellers wait for their buyers to leave
feedback, and will leave a retaliatory negative feedback if she leaves them
negative (even though she always pays same day when she's buying, and ships
within 24 hours when she's selling). But she gets a phishing email every now
and then for there or Amazon that she has to ask me about (I spent too many
years at in tech support for an ISP, and some of them nearly fool me too!)
before she clicks the link.

Rod

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)