[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] New stuff

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:14:15 EST 2006

OK,
Just one last "heads up" for you guys (and gals-if any) then I will stop
this madness. I have slashed almost all my prices on my on-line store, just
to make room. In most cases by over 50%. I have 2 double FD500 drives up for
only $69.98. I have not had time to test these yet, so they are being sold
As-Is on a first come first serve basis. with manual and controller. Note-
one has a big external fan mounted to the top. But fear not, I try to keep
everyone happy. Cassettes  programs from only $5 bucks. Please check it out,
and help me move this stuff all proceeds help me move to a new domain with
more room (and a better domain name).
-Glen
www.coco.8bit-micro.com/store.htm

Be sure to stop by
www.coco.8bit-micro.com
Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982

Yahoo! Groups Links