[Coco] New small SCSI drives!!

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 02:04:20 EST 2006

On 02/25/2006 12:03 pm, farna at att.net wrote:
> Sorry -- hit send before cutting the last reply off!!
>
> I've been looking around for some deals on other things and found a company
> with a bunch of small SCSI drives. 3.5", 1" high, 1.08-9.1 GB capacity, 80
> pin SCSI connector. I never heard of a 1 gig SCSI drive before, but should

I recall when a 1.2Gb CDC Saber drive was about the biggest thing you could
connect to a '386.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief