[Coco] Re: OFF TOPIC! by golly..(spam)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 15:28:35 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/24/06 6:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:

>My  main spam dump that I use when I visit
>newspaper sites and such is my  AOL address (an appendage to La Esposa's
>account) that I would never  use for anything serious.  I check into that
>every other week or  so and make liberal use of the "Report as Spam"  button.

I use AOL, and its spam filter works pretty well most of the time.
Usually, once I hit the "Report as Spam" button on a piece of mail, I don't
get anything more from that source.

Every few days I look at my AOL Spam folder just to make sure no legit mail
has gone there.  Rarely happens.

I belong to various groups that don't use an email reflector like the Coco
group, so I get legit emails with LOTS of recipients, so rejecting such
broadcast emails is not an option for me.
--Mike K.