[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers amd fake and constant BSall Coconuts beware!!!

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:55:01 EST 2006

Bazil,
You have 2 choices, quit or go on, but never expect any help from E-bay
themselves. I do a lot of both buying and selling on E-bay, and I have had
my fair share of scam artists. Last year I bought 2 laptops off of what I
thought were 2 different sellers, turned out it was the same guy. Because I
paid with a Money order, EBay would not protect me. I have since got a
Pay-as- you go Credit Card (from Money mart) and with Pay pal, its suppose
to protect you.
I have notice no matter how fast the payment is, or how many e-mails you
give or how fast you ship, you just can't please everyone. I had shipped an
auction within 24 hours, express post and because of customs hold up the guy
received it in 20 days and still left bad feedback with a tracking number!
Reason -slow shipping.
I even recently won an auction, paid for it with 15 minutes of the auction
closing, and because I requested shipping to be "NOT UPS"and was willing to
pay extra for ether USPS or Fed-EX he still left me bad feedback and refused
to ship the item.
Some people are just plain ***holes (forgive the language), and you just
have to keep reading the feedback, left by others and hope that everything
works out. NO online store is 100% safe (heck even my store is sometimes
slow in shipping, but I do my best to try to keep everyone happy), so your
only choice is to keep trying or quit all together.
-Glen

Be sure to stop by
www.coco.8bit-micro.com
Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982