[Coco] Re: OFF TOPIC! by golly..(spam)

Alan Jones w8oaj at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 08:23:51 EST 2006

I'll share with you guys my spam strategy. I use a web mail interface at
my ISP first for a while and teach the filter what I don't want.
My filter is very simple. Any spam I receive, the sender's domain name
gets added to my filter list. It works great! Secondly, I use my gmail
account for signing up for stuff if I have to register online. My policy
for my mail email account is:  "One strike and your out!" So far I
haven't  needed to create an exclusion list.

Alan