[Coco] Radio Shack CEO Resigns

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 20:25:36 EST 2006

     Has anyone heard of the NEW M1 Battery. The M1 is based on the same
lithiym-ion technology. MIT's A123 Systems succeeded in shrinking to
nanoscale the particles that coat the battery's electrodes and store and
discharge energy. As result power density doubles, peak energy jumps
fivefold, and recharges to 90% in only five minutes. This means
that a 10 pound battery would now only way 2 pounds and have the same
level of charge.
This would allow a laptop to run anywhere from 8-12 hrs on a single charge.

John Donaldson