[Coco] Radio Shack CEO Resigns

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 23:28:07 EST 2006

High priced definately the fact at RS. I went in there to buy a new soldering station and a Coco compatible tape recorder. The recorder was $40 and didn't even come with an A/C power cord. I put everything back and purchased the recorder from eBay for $9+s/h...

  Will not go back to R/S anytime soon.

  Brian

jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
  Personally I have been inside a RS about five times in the past two
years. If you want a high priced cell phone then that is THE place to
go. Matter of fact most of the stuff in the store is high priced.

james