[Coco] Radio Shack CEO Resigns

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 18:29:05 EST 2006

On 02/21/2006 02:40 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Hey, back in 1982 I composed my wedding invitations on Color Scripsit.  Of
course, I then took the tape to work at the RSCC, null-modemed it to a Mod 2,
and prettied them up and printed them out with Model 2 Scripsit 2.0 using a
DWP II (aka the Daisy Wheel Tank).

The wedding was 11 Sep 1982.  If it had lasted, our 19th anniversary would
have been a barrel of laughs.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief