[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Let me introduce myself

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Fri Feb 3 16:02:44 EST 2006

> Tie?

	What about the 6502 (or 6510 or whatever it was) vs the 6809. Not
really much of a fight from what little I know?

	The coco is not still breathing because of its ROM BASIC, is it? I
always thought it was the 6809 and OS-9. For pure game play didn't it
have trouble going up against the Ataris and Commodores because they had
some dedicated hardware for graphics and sound, right?

	Anyone know anything about the 65C816 that was in one of the latter
Apples (][gs?)?

					kevin