[Coco] Re: Let me introduce myself (GW/CoCo BASIC similarities)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 03:39:49 EST 2006

Hello

To continue this thread a little more 8-), I tried to move a CoCo BASIC word
puzzel over to Amiga BASIC and met with the same troubles. Amiga BASIC was
also written by Microsoft. Things just didn't work the same 8-). Like Farna,
I pratically had to rewrite that entire thing. But it WAS fun.

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo