[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Just imagining...

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 1 19:11:16 EST 2006

 http://www.zetetics.com/bj/papers

MULTIPROCESSING FOR THE IMPOVERISHED

  a.. Part 1: A 6809 Uniprocessor (28K text, 37K linked PDF files)
  b.. Part 2: Sharing the Bus (18K text, 44K images)
  c.. Part 3: Mid-Course Corrections (21K text, 156K linked PDF file)
  d.. Part 4: The IBM PC Bus (21K text, 156K linked PDF file)
  e.. Part 5: Serial I/O (34K text, 163K linked PDF files)

Neil