[Color Computer] [coco] Eureka !!!!

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 1 11:17:04 EST 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:53:18 -0600, George Ramsower
<yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com> wrote:

>  Thanks again, Curtis for the SysCall.
>
> George
     No problem. I used it a lot (both read and writes) when I still was
actively using OS-9/BASIC-09 (no time for that anymore, unfortunately).
Syscall is one of the most useful extensions for BASIC09; with it, you can
pretty well do anything that a C or ML program can do with the OS. I even
used them to test my version of the IDE drivers for Glenside, since I
added some GetStat system calls to the driver to get the hard drive specs,
etc...

--
L. Curtis Boyle