[Coco] [Color Computer] 68881/68882 & the CoCo

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Feb 6 22:07:29 EST 2006

I've got a couple of Motorola FPU's in my stash here.

In looking at the manuals, it seems that interfacing the FPU to the CoCo
is pretty straightforward. It takes 32 addresses, so it would be a good
candidate for the MPI and switching the whole $FF40-$FF5F SCS address range.

Anyone ever do this before? I'm sure it's been done.

-Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links